Last Updated: December 27, 2021
We value every customer and always doing our best effort to provide customers with satisfied products and services. iotransfer.itopvpn.combelongs to iTop Inc. and our working place is located at Suite 603, 6/F, Laws Commercial Plaza, 788 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hongkong, China.
We do not accept your refund request in the following situations
1. Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functioned and/or results. It is strongly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free version or trial version before making their final purchase decision.
2. A refund request claiming the failure to receive license code for the ordered products within two hours.
Ordinarily, once an order has been placed successfully, a confirmation email including license code and product download link will be sent to the customer's email address automatically within 1 hour.
However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by Internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, customers should contact customer service via Online Feedback. iTop Inc. Customer Staff will reply to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Failure to register product due to improper operation, like wrongly entering license code rather than copy & paste license directly; no Internet connection while registering, etc.
4. A refund request for IOTransfer Backup CD. IOTransfer Backup CD is not refundable since it costs manufacturing and shipping fees.
5. A refund request for order exceeds 60 days.
We accept refund requests for the following circumstances:
1. Refund request for duplicate orders. In this case, IOTransfer Support will suggest consolidating your licenses by extending one of them and disabling the other one. If you don't agree, we will issue a refund for one of the duplicate orders.
2. The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, and has not received a timely response (within 48 hours) from the iTop Inc. Support Team after making contact.In this case, iTop Inc. will refund the customer's order if they have no need of the product in future.
3. A refund request for an auto-renew order that the customer is unaware or doesn't remember this auto-renew option and doesn't receive the auto-renew reminder in their email Inbox before the auto-renew occurred if they have no need of the product in future.
4. A refund request due to technical problems of the purchased product and no available solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, iTop Inc. will issue you refund you if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.